Saturday, December 19, 2009

Today I am going to do my best

This morning as I sip on my coffee before work, I am looking for things to pack so I do not eat out, so I was trying to recap what Dave was telling me about food choices. So, I packed some almonds, an apple, some whey protein, and I am going to eat some oatmeal. I need to stay away from bad carbs, white bread, potatoes, fried foods. If I get the itch to eat something out it can only be Subway or Jimmy John's NEED TO RESIST McDonald's at ALL COSTS!!!  I am still struggling with discipline. I am also going to make good use of my resistance band, these exercises are easy and there is no excuse in me not getting them done. No matter what get the workouts in!!!!!!!
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

No comments:

Post a Comment