Sunday, December 20, 2009

I think I got the swine flu!!!

I just playin, but I do have a cold though. Do I have good news to report? No not really. I did not run a million miles today, and ate great as I should have. Something about being sick that really screws wit cha and makes your mind focus on your immediate comfort.

Now I know those of you who are holding me accountable are thinking, SMH!!!  I am thinking that too friends, but I can't beat myself up over it today. Meanwhile, at the batcave..........................I am in limbo with my gym. L.A. Fitness has a bunch of morons working for them. I am trying to get out of there so fast.  I thought about wasting my time complaining to the BBB, who is the hell has time for all that?? Not this guy. Should I add them to my list of companies and/ or individuals I would like to be within 100 ft with matches and a gas can? I think I should. I am now entertaining Gold's Gym. Nothing like CARDIO  THEATRE!!!!

As I am sitting here blogging, I should be sleeping. The drugs ain't kicked in yet. Here is my funny of the day:
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

No comments:

Post a Comment