Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Xmas Eve, I am sitting here, actually wanting xmas to hurry up and be over. Before I continue, I need some humor.
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

Ahhh, now that we got that out of the way. This cold is the longest cold ever. This week should have been the start of some serious workouts, but my body had another plan.  This week there was NO self control. As emotions have gotten the best of me, it has been tough.  Job loss, wedding, having to tell my boss at my part-time job to fuck off. She had to be put in her place after some serious disrespect. My life right now is anything but normal. All the while I am sick too. So as we get to 2010, I gotta figure out what I need to do different. Everytime I get ready to get it poppin on the fitness some BS pops off. Am I meant to be a fattie forever??

No comments:

Post a Comment