Friday, September 11, 2009

O'rlly?

Really it has been almost a month. It has been a difficult time along this journey. I have had a difficult time getting fully committed to this. I read, I research, I ask questions, yet I seem to find a way to not stick to it religiously. I lost the initial 5lbs and I was so excited. Then I fell victim to shoddy planning which led to bad food choices and not going to workout EVERYDAY! I have started to see some changes in my quads and triceps from the resistance training. I need to pick up the pace on the cardio. This is where there is epic fail. I can ride a bike 20 miles easy, but I don't wanna walk on a treadmill for 15 minutes or more.

I guess the word of the day is DISCIPLINE. It is hard to maintain it in a scoiety of instant gratification. Not only have I learned that planning meals are important, but planning my life around working out is important. How do you tell ppl hey sorry I gotta miss something, because I have to go to the gym. Now this has become harder because I had the summer off from school. School is back in session. Now I really have to make the time to work out.


One good thing about it, is that I can take my textbook and knock out some chapters while on the treadmill. Talk about killing two birds with one stone. this battle is more mental than anything. I have to try to over come the mental part of this and become obcessed and religious about this is I am gonna make some things happen.

I use Gymtechnik to track my workouts, and they do not make it easy to copy. I will post workout stats when time allows. I promise you guys these will become more frequent.

No comments:

Post a Comment