Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hello friends! We meet again. Well I am back to discuss a continuation of my last blog. I just wanted to talk about what it is all about, incase there is some misunderstanding of the meaning. Have you ever felt in life you could do more? Have you ever started things you did not finish? Have you ever kept trying and trying something and you were not successful at it? This is the battle I have had with this weight loss.

You may ask what is the big deal? The big deal is I have tried and tried this a good 5 times in the last 5 years and I have not stuck with it. It is critical that I succeed at this. Going through this makes me take a look at my life as a whole. I have started a few things I could not finish. I have made bad choices, I ahve lacked the disciple to persevere.

I have said too many times, I can't, I won't, This sucks, This is hard. I have given up and thrown in the towel many times. What makes this time different is I have now realized and come to terms with this. I was in denial before. Now that I have really taken this seriously, and I have cleared my mind a lil, the scale is moving.

Having Dave's guidance has been monumental. I used Twitter to surround myself with ppl into fitness, and that has also helped greatly. When you surround yourself with ppl of the same interests you definitely take it more seriously. As of date I have lost 11lbs. I would have loved for it to have been 20, but I will take 11, and will have to work harder.

This is a mental challenge more than anything, and I for see this strengthening my mental health as well as physical health. I am done for now. Until later...........................................

2 comments:

  1. the meaning of life is never easily answered. what it is for one, may not be for another. thank you for sharing... i have missed seeing you on twitter, and realized, i was ex-communicated. i do hope you are well, and continue to be so.

    best to you. meg
    @msjathletics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize for having to abruptly block you. Our communication via BBM created an issue between my fiancee and I. I had to do what made her happy. I would be happy to seek your advice via Twitter, but I had to do what I had to do to rectify the problem at the time. I am in no way upset with you, and there was nothing that you did to me peronally to cause this. Once again I apologize for not providing an explanation earlier. I hope you understand.

    TaylorMade

    ReplyDelete