Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It has been awhile

Damn it has been awhile since I have blogged. The month of July was definitely a hard month to go hard. My kids were visiting from NY. So including my fiancee's kids there were four kids in the house. So let's just say I did not get to do as much as I wanted to in July and the first week of August. Today I feel good and had a nice workout in the gym. I had this program on Blackberry that I never used, and today I decided to give it a try. http://www.gymtechnik.com/home.aspx

After meeting with Dave my trainer, and reviewed some of the exercises he wanted me to do. Over the course of the last couple weeks I have tried using free weights. I normally prefer machines. After trying free weights, I am really intimidated by these in the gym. My biggest fear is not doing some of the exercises properly. Today I will be tracking what I eat again. I track it @www.livestrong.com. It's late, check out a new blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment