Sunday, August 16, 2009

Refreshed

Today is the first day in 4 days that I actually feel rested and refreshed. I am not sure what was going on the last few days, but today is much better. I have not been as exhausted as I was in a good while. Yesterday afternoon it rained, so I did not get a ride in at all. Today I need to get in a solid workout.

Today I have been researching and researching and reading and reading. I really need to jumpstart my metabolism here. Things are not moving as fast as I would like. I am starting to think I may need to move my workouts to the AM. Sometimes I am so tired from a 10 hour day of work, I never make it there. I think evening workouts also may be contributing to me not getting a good amount of sleep, or quality sleep when I do. Maybe I take my supplements too late in the day? So today if it is not raining I am going to bike it and do some lifting today. I hope the recovery is not as long as it was last time. I gotta start putting up some results fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment