Thursday, July 16, 2009

A day...random, most likely Day 4

So yesterday out of guilt for my bad behavior, I am not giving details, I just know, I didn't blog about it. I am being good today. Got a tight workout planned after work. I do have to rant today though....Why do people ride in the left lane all slow and then when you go and pass them on the right they decide to get over??? That pisses me off so fucking bad damnit!

Anywho...eggwhites and oatmeal again this am. I left my protein shake at home this AM. Bummed about it, so will have to get that protein from somewhere else. I think I am gonna work the legs today. Arms still sore from 2 days ago so I think I will put some L-glutamine in my protein shake later. My coworker is eating sausage and eggs with yolks in front of me. What a MF!

No comments:

Post a Comment