Sunday, January 31, 2010

Well....well......well.....

Gotta love how consistent I am with blogging. I am sure it keeps peeps on their toes. I think I have this cold that is trying to kill me. It has been like a week. THIS guy wants to get back into the gym. I finally for the first time in 5 years get under 300lbs, and I decide to get sick for a week. Who knew?

So today I spent like 2 hours waiting at Minute Clinic with errbody and their kids because I was sick. Is it weird to feel disappointed when you spend money at the Dr to only find out that how much you spent was not worth the diagnosis? That was me today friends. As I sit here and blog, I am burning on fire, I want to drink a hot totty, but I have to take a drug test tomorrow, so that is not happening. #FAIL........

Tonight I sat and pretended I was interested in the Grammys even though I really wasn't. Twitter hype had to me all stoked, it faded fast though.  I have seen Beyonce enough, and was not interested in any Simon Garfunkel covers. Does that mean I am not tuned in? Sure I am, I choose to reap the benefits much later.

I am that guy who never likes to watch shows current. DVR it or wait til it is out on DVD with no commercials. Yup, I am that guy. Night friends.....the bed calls, hopefully I wake up fresh and well. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment