Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do you manage?

Today I am sitting here drinking coffee, on the job search, wondering to myself..........How do I manage all that is going on? A job loss triggers so many different things and emotions. It is kinda like being at the crossroads of life. After doing so many of the same type of jobs in the same field, I feel it is time for me to do something different. It has never resonated so strongly in my life as it has now.

I have heard the line before, when one door close, another one opens. This may be in fact true, but how do you keep the patience for that other door to open? Especially when so many other people are affected by my job loss. It's like damn, I struggle with enough. http://www.fmylife.com/  Makes me feel better about the situation, and I think FML, and I can relate to some of this stuff.

I have FML thoughts alot.  So I am looking in CareerBuilder, Monster, Craigslist, StarTribune, but it seems to be the same old jobs. So I have to learn how to do networking, since I have been told this can be a great way to make some good contacts.

Two days until my gym opens up, and I can't wait to get back in. Now I love playing the WII, but that is just not gonna cut it as good solid workouts. Today it is warmer, I may get a run in, I gotta get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment