Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It has been a helluva week

The last week has been one of the worst weeks ever, I must say. Stress, stress, stress, and more stress. I thought not working would really jump start me to get it crackin. This thing call life has cast a dark cloud over me for a bit. As things start to light up, I am starting to get more motivated to get going again. Going without a gym the past few weeks has totally sucked. I am going to check out Fitness 19 and Planet Fitness tomorrow. Will have to see which one I like better. S

So I have three things to accomplish so far. I need to start training for The Ironman Bike Ride 2010. It is on April 25, 2010. http://ironmanbikeride.org/  I need to train for this. Last year I waited until April to train, and it was tough gettting through the ride. This year I NEED to be in better shape. Got some wonderful pics from last year:  Can't find them! Sowwy. Anywho, so the training starts NOW!

Then I entered the The 2010 Body For Life Challenge. 12 week challenge, best transformation wins $25,000. I also entered The MaxFormaton 2010 Challenge.  So I am looking to post results.

History has told that I have said within the last year at least 5 times, oh I am gonna do this, and get it together. I get on the groove then I fall off. It is NOT an option this time peeps! I will DO WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment