Saturday, April 3, 2010

Healthcare Rant

Ya know I am really ticked bout this healthcare talk lately. Damn republicans, sorry if you are reading and you are republican, but it must be said. All the hootin and hollerin going on about this healthcare reform. I sure am not hearing alternative ideas to what has been brought to the table. I mean lets be real here.

Ya know I am affected by healthcare greatly. I take several medications daily just to exist. I think this reform is necessary. I believe many of ppl scream no are not even really affected by the current system. We need change with the current system. Do I like all parts of it? No, but start is better than no change at all. Let's get with it people and stop this business as usual attitude in government and become more progressive. Sometimes out contrary can be so backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment