Monday, February 8, 2010

Torn

So I blogged a little while ago about the couple different events I planned on doing in February. I am a little nervous about the one coming this Saturday. I do not think I am ready for it, so I am torn whether I should do it or not. So I was thinking of doing the Get Lucky 7k on March 20th. I would have a whole lot more time to prepare for it. So maybe I am being skurred because Sat it is only gonna be 22 degrees and I have never really run when it is really cold outside. What to do? What to do? I am still gonna do kickboxing, maybe I should play it by ear on how I feel by Friday. I really want to do it, but thinks maybe it may be too soon. I am gonna go at it hard this week and see how it goes....that is all I can do right?

1 comment:

  1. Do it! Use it as a gauge for your training for February 20th! AND... you might surprise yourself and do far better than you ever imagined. You might find out that the limits we think we have are not our actual limits at all. Either way, it's an experience. Good luck on whatever you choose!

    ReplyDelete